Email resumes to Jake Doman at JakeDoman@Axionrms.com.
The Account Executive is at the center of ensuring the successful delivery of exceptional service to our clients. Working with the Producer/Broker and Account Manager, he or she plans, executes, and tracks a customized service plan for each client. The Account Executive builds effective, personalized working relationships with clients and prospective clients, learning their risk and insurance program needs. He or she engages the full -service team and resources as appropriate to create measurable value and efficiencies in our clients’ businesses. The Account Executive also is required to have an understanding of the marketplace, industry, and uses that expertise in placing coverage and negotiating terms and conditions on behalf of clients. Managing the proposal and renewal processes, the Account Executive supports clients in reviewing coverage and program options and understanding associated details.
Execution of Client Services
- Works with Producer/Broker, service team, and other internal departments to plan, execute, and track customized service strategy for each client, designed to create measurable value and efficiencies in their businesses
- Manages creation of proposals, providing summary of programs and options, service plan, and other specific deliverables designed to support clients in making decisions about insurance programs
- Builds personalized client relationships through demonstrated ownership of the service plan and multiple channels of communication such as phone, email, and in-person meetings
- Must have experience and be able to conduct open enrollment meetings. Works with Account Manager and Broker to ensure timely execution of the renewal process and guidelines.
- Analyzes risk, coverage, program structure and recommends options; executes coverage and program changes
- Leverages insurance knowledge and communication skills to explain coverage terms, program options, and other items to clients as needed
- Works with internal departments to ensure cohesiveness and timeliness of service execution, and creates report of service plan execution through commitment report
- Takes an enterprise-wide approach to client service by collaborating with other service teams to create a cohesive client service experience
- Manages time effectively to prioritize workload, client service requests, and service parameters on business processes
Market Strategy and Negotiation
- Works with service team to effectively manage and oversee new business and renewal processes by following workflow procedures and best practices
- Creates submission for underwriters, by engaging with clients and prospective clients on their exposures, coverages and program needs, assembling into submission package following best practices
- Communicates with underwriters on submissions and negotiates premium, coverage, and other terms on behalf of clients
- Evaluates coverage, terms, and conditions of quotes received from underwriters; compares quote options from multiple carriers and presents coverage comparisons as requested
- Remains current on forms, coverage, insurance carriers, industry trends, and legislation
- Maintains positive working relationships with insurance carriers, attends meetings and events as appropriate, and proactively learns about their products and underwriting approaches
Data and Process Integrity
- Consistently follows client service workflows and appropriately engages internal resources such as process support team, procedure manuals and reporting tools to ensure efficiency and accuracy of execution
- Accurately maintains complete client files including the clear documentation of account detail in agency management systems including policy information, activities, attachments, and correspondence
- Achieves desired levels of data completeness and process integrity by consistently meeting activity timelines, quality metrics, and goals
- Participates in ongoing scheduled meetings with service team to discuss accounts, renewals, service needs, service platform, etc.
- Trains, guides, and mentors Client Service Representatives and other peers
- Communicates effectively with Client Service Representatives and provides timely and complete information to allow them to establish positive client relationships and efficiently manage their processes and workload
- Develops successful and effective working relationships with Producers, Account Managers, Client Service Representatives, service team members, managers, carriers, and members of other departments
- Upon hire, Producers License for Life/Health
- 5+ years Account Executive experience within an insurance brokerage, or comparable experience
- BS/ BA in Business, Insurance or related field
- CPCU, ARM, CEBS, or other professional insurance designation related to discipline
- Experience working with agency management systems
- Proficient skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
AXION Risk Management Strategies (RMS) is a premier health & welfare employee benefits consulting, risk management and brokerage firm. We partner with insurance carriers and innovative health solution providers to design and execute benefit strategies for mid-market size businesses in the Midwest. We help our clients proactively manage rising healthcare costs by mitigating risk, supporting business objectives, and providing innovative and “best practice” benefits solutions to their workforces. Our clients value our deep knowledge of healthcare trends, challenges, insurance markets, and consulting advice to their business needs.
Culture: Our employees enjoy an environment that fosters success and creativity and provides countless opportunities for growth. We make sure our employees are happy and motivated by offering enviable benefits, rewards programs, celebrations, perks and a few surprises around every corner. Together, it all adds up to a company that develops and retains passionate individuals who deliver superior performance and measurable results to our clients.
Email resumes to Jake Doman at JakeDoman@Axionrms.com.
Interested? So are we.
Please submit your resume below for this position.