Since our inception in 1988, Axion RMS has offered a dynamic blend of employee benefit consulting and insurance brokerage services. As consultants, Axion RMS designs effective employee benefit plans that exceed the special needs of our clients. Our years of experience work for our clients to assure the best possible benefit plan at the best price. Our staff has in-depth plan knowledge and experience. As part of our consulting services, we benchmark and analyze benefit plans. Our recommendations maximize return on the benefit spend for our clients.
We are looking for a strategic analyst to participate in the annual internal planning process for our clients’ healthcare plans, prepare and deliver financial analytics of client plans, and support our sales and service teams as they develop strategies to acquire and retain to clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client financial modeling and analytics, including internal analytics, to support brokers and client services
- Report preparation, analysis, and communications to client
- Model client plan costs and provide comparative analysis of historical costs
- Analysis of historical data and financial metrics for annual strategic partnership meeting
- Preparation of final 3-5 year client strategic plans in collaboration with brokers
- Analyze revenue projections by client and work with insurance carriers to ensure that revenues are at approved levels
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 0-3 years of related experience
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and databases to analyze information
- Strong attention to detail and financial acumen
- Proactive individual that is comfortable working independently
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a math-related field
Interested? So are we.
Please submit your resume below for this position.